.post-body img { box-shadow: none; } -->

Pages

20 June 2016

Simple, Every Day Make-up

Hello! Have you all had a good weekend?

Lately I have been wearing this 'make-up look' as it began to get sunny and I thought a lil' bit of sparkle would be nice, although the sun has decided to hide for a while. I normally only wear mascara, or no make-up at all because 1. I don't have time in the morning because I am a lazy moo and 2. because it tends to make my eyes itch, which I can't do anything about because I would smudge all of the make-up.

Also I have set up some social medias, so be sure to add me on
those! And I will be setting up more later.
Twitter: @mysillylife1061
Pinterest: mysillylife106

Oh and while setting these up I realized that it was a bit awkward setting my name up as 'Silly Life' on everything so maybe I'll set it as my real name, or come up with a stage name 😂

Anyhow on with the make-up:

Brushes, Eye curler, White eyeliner, Mascara, Concealer, Powder, Burt's Bees, Lip scrub, Eyeshadow,
Featuring a little owl necklace that I think came from Claire's.
Lush Lip Scrub - Bubble gum
I don't know about you but my lips keep getting really dry and chapped. I think my lips have always got dry, especially in the winter, along with my skin. I scrub this on my lips when I wash my face *when I can remember to wash my face* and rinse/wipe/lick it off.

Real Technique Brushes
These are the brushes that I use, which I brought as a set from Superdrug. There is an 'domed eye shadow brush', 'essential foundation brush' and a 'multi-task brush'. I use the eye shadow one for eye shadow, the foundation one for concealer, and the poofy one for powder.

Flawless Light Reflecting Concealer- BarryM
MUA Pro Base Matte Satin Pressed Powder











I put the concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes I have that day and then put the powder over the top. I prefer using concealer and powder because I think it has  a lighter coverage and I am slightly scared of foundation.













Kajal Eyeliner Pencil - Rimmel London
And I got his eye shadow in a free gift set thing from Boots for
signing up to there thing but I know it is No7











I think this eye shadow is subtle and pretty but I always end up putting it in my eye by mistake 😂
I put the white eyeliner, just a little bit, in the corner of my eye, this makes them look brighter and more awake.












Brown Waterproof Mascara - Seventeen
I really like this mascara I don't think it is clumpy and it is also smudge and waterproof, which is a bonus.

Burt's Bee Lip Balm Peppermint
I then finish with this lip balm because it smells nice and make your lips go tingly :)

I hope you enjoyed this. Let me know what you think in the comments!
Byyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee





No comments:

Post a Comment