.post-body img { box-shadow: none; } -->

Pages

16 June 2016

Summer Time!

Hello Everyone!

I don't know if you have noticed but the sun has been making an apperance lately (well it has here anyway) and I decided what better way to enjoy the sunlight than crawling round in my garden taking pictures; so that's what I did!

I do enjoy a good sunny day but it doesn't seem as pleasant when you are scorching in black trousers and a blazer at school, however
people do seem happier on sunny days. :)
Aaaaaanyways here are some of the photos I took:




Guardian of the Garden
Flowers
Bumble Bee!
Ice Lolly
Ahh Caterpillar!

I hope you enjoyed this post. I am thinking maybe a make-up or hair routine for the next one. Also go check out www.thelifeofk23.blogspot.co.uk 's blog she is one of my best friends and her blog is very entertaining so go read it! Thanks x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! Loving this one you are an amazing photographer this is gonna be great!!!💗

    ReplyDelete